I took Tyler to the doctor yesterday. I found a small lump behind his ear and of course freaked out about it. It turned out it was just a swollen lymph node. The big surprise of the day is that Tyler now weighs 16 lbs 2 oz. He's almost tripled his birth weight!
Also, Tyler is 3 months old today. Happy 3 month birthday baby!
I'll be posting some new pics as soon as I get a few minutes. :o)
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HOLY CHUNKNESS! TYLER!
I bet he is chunky and adorable!
I am glad the lymph node was not an issue!
Holy Moly... 16lbs... I love baby fat rolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks girls! His fat rolls are the cutest! I love them! Kiley wasn't a chubby baby so I am loving all the cute rolls this time. I have to post new pics on here soon.
Post a Comment