Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What's in a name?

So we thought we had the baby's name all figured out. We were going to name him Brayden Tyler. Then I started thinking about it and realized that people would probably call him Brady. This gives me images of the Brady Bunch and Tom Brady the football player....neither one I'm particularly fond of! So we're back to square one again with baby names. We both really like the name Tyler so that may end up being his first name. The middle name, well that is another story. It's still up in the air. If only my hubby would agree to using his name, Anthony, as the middle name. Men! So stay tuned for our final decision which will hopefully be sooner rather than later!

1 comment:

Tom and Laura said...

Hollie ~ I understand the importance of a name. I love the sound of Tyler Anthony. Maybe you can talk your hubbie into the name. Another option just in case...Tyler James???

Good luck finding the perfect name! I can't believe you are getting close! :)

Laura from FCL