Baby Webb has a birthday! He is scheduled to be born Monday, November 24th at Magee hospital via repeat c-section. Since it is an elective proceedure we won't have an exact time because it is a busy hospital and emergencies come first. We will call everyone after he arrives and I am moved to my room. Visitors aren't allowed in the operating recovery room. It is also very important to us that Kiley is the first to meet her new brother so we ask that no one comes to the hospital until we call. If all goes as planned we will be released on Thanksgiving day. The delivery date is subject to change if I go into labor on my own before the 24th or if they decide to push the date up for medical reasons.
Some info about Magee hospital:
Visiting hours are 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. on the post partum floor
No children under 13 are permitted
No one who is sick is permitted to visit the hospital
After we are released from the hospital I am going to need some time to recover from surgery so we won't be having any company at home until I'm healed. Last time it took about a week after I was released for me to feel normal again. We hope everyone understands!
We look forward to having everyone meet the baby at the hospital after he's born!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is sooo awesome to have a date to count down too and to see the end in sight. WOOHOO!!! I cant wait to meet your turkey baby! ;)
Post a Comment