Baby Tyler is here!!! He was born on Tuesday, November 11th, at 8:19 p.m. He was 6 lbs 11 oz and 20 inches long.
Tuesday afternoon I had a regular OB appointment and I told the doctor that I hadn't been feeling the baby move much. She said she was sure everything was okay but she wanted to do a non stress test on the baby just to be sure. They hooked everything up to do the test and saw that the baby wasn't moving much so they sent me for an ultrasound...I believe it was called a bio-physical. The baby gets a certain score on those tests to see how well they're doing. Well he didn't pass the test because of how little he was moving. His heart rate was fine but they were concerned because of the lack of movement. So they sent me to the hospital to be monitored further. Tony had to work a half a day that day picking up mail at the mail boxes but thankfully when I called him he was on his way home. So we went to the hospital and they kept monitoring the baby. They said he was okay but they wanted to deliver him because they weren't sure why he wasn't moving much.
So they decided to go ahead with the c-section. They got everything ready and started to deliver him. Just before they got him out I heard the doctor say that the cord was wrapped around his neck. Thankfully everything was fine with him. His hands and feet were a little blue right after delivery but he didn't have anything else wrong.
We got out of the hospital on Friday. I am recovering better than I did with Kiley so that's been nice.
Here are some pictures!!!









4 comments:
Oh Hollie! He's so precious! I love the picture of Kylie and Tyler. So happy for you guys. BIG HUGS.
OMG.... Hollie... he is percious. Look how CUTE he is!!!!!!!! Hope your enjoying every bit of him. CONGRATS on your beautiful baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hollie - He is precious!!! Big sister looks so happy. Congrats and love you all!!! Janie
Welcome Baby Tyler! Boy, are you a cutie! I love the pic of you with your big sister, she looks so happy to meet you!
Hollie~ Enjoy that baby, give him lots of hugs and kisses from the FCL aunties!
Post a Comment