Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Joys of Pregnancy

I woke up Monday morning thinking my water had broken. So I called the doctor and they told me to come in as soon as possible. Well, needless to say, my water didn't break....baby Tyler must have jusk kicked my bladder in my sleep, LOL! The joys of pregnancy! I go back to the doctor next Tuesday for my weekly check up. The doctor said the baby is really low and if I go into labor at any point now on my own they won't stop labor I will just be prepped for a c section when I get there. I was having some contractions last night so maybe baby Tyler will make his debut soon! If not he's scheduled for November 24th. After next Monday (the 10th) he's full term and could come anytime. :o)

2 comments:

~ Maria ~ said...

Tyler is a soccer player already...like my Baylee!!!!

I cannot wait for the real thing for sure, it will be soooo exciting!!!

Jennifer Terrero said...

He will be here in no time!