Sunday, November 9, 2008

The fun continues...

As if this journey hasn't been eventful enough, the fun continued on Saturday night. I went to the bathroom and realized I was bleeding. Thankfully Tony was already on his way home from work and he and my mom both pulled in to my house at the same time. So we went to the hospital and after a very fun examination they said that I was having bleeding from the outside of my cervix. Apparently this can be normal for late in a pregnancy. The doctor said that at the end of a pregnancy the cervix starts getting ready for delivery and starts stretching, thinning, and dialating and that the tiny blood vessles that are in there can rupture. Thankfully that was all it was. Unfortunately the examination made the bleeding worse for a while but I'm doing much better today and, knock on wood, the bleeding has stopped. I hope not to see the inside of Magee hospital again until the day I deliver! Right now it is still going to be November 24th unless baby Tyler decides to come sooner...or if my problems continue and the doctor decides to do my c section sooner. I feel like screaming "for the love of God please deliver him already!!!". Mabye I'll try that at my appointment on Tuesday and see what happens. LOL! It might be worth a try at this point!!!

No comments: